Going “Green” in Your Landscape
Ways to save money
- Water less and save on your water bill.
- Use less fertilizer and allow the plants to stay healthy but grow slower. This reduces labor and landfill expenses.
- Use natural pruning techniques instead of boxing and balling shrubs with hedge trimmers. This reduces labor and landfill expenses.
- Recycle the lawn grass clippings. We leave the grass clippings on the lawn. This reduces labor and landfill expenses.
- Use low maintenance plants that need little if any pruning.
- Add patios, paths and rock gardens to the landscape that need no water and little if any maintenance.
- Use organic fertilizers and pest control measures.
Do you need help applying these ideas to your own landscape? Contact us today! We can help you “go green” with your landscaping and save money.